Joyful Mysteries: Monday and Saturday
(Annunciation; Visitation; Birth of Jesus; Presentation; Finding of Jesus in the Temple)
Sorrowful Mysteries: Tuesday and Friday
(Agony in the Garden; Scourging at the Pillar; Crowning with Thorns; The Carrying of the Cross; The Crucifixion)
Glorious Mysteries: Wednesday and Sunday
(The Resurrection; The Ascension; The Coming of the Holy Spirit; The Assumption; Crowning of Mary Queen of Heaven)
Luminous Mysteries: Thursday
(Baptism of Jesus; Manifestation of Jesus at Cana; The Proclamation of the Kingdom; The Transfiguration; The Institution of the Eucharist)
How To Pray The Rosary:
- Make the Sign of the Cross and say the Apostle’s Creed.
- Offer an Our Father, 3 Hail Mary’s and one Glory Be for the Pope’s Intentions
- Announce the First Mystery
- Pray one Our Father, 10 Hail Mary’s and one Glory Be.
- Recite the Fatima Prayer: Oh, my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy.
- Repeat steps 4 – 5 for each of the four remaining mysteries
- After the Rosary pray the following